- Agaram Foundation takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential.
- In addition, Agaram Foundation does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents
- The Foundation deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission.
- To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Agaram Foundation, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and account details for the purposes of accepting donations to Agaram Foundation.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- Personal information stored in Agaram Foundation's database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure the following:
- To be informed of the foundation's mission, of the way the foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To have access to the foundation's most recent financial statements
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- For Indian Passport holders living out of country:
- You will still be treated as Indian donor and you will need to submit details of passport along with other details as mentioned above.
- For non-Indian Passport holders, your contribution will be treated as foreign donation and it will be routed to our FCRA account. We will need your passport details along with other details required from donors (as mentioned above).
- Donation refund policy:
- Agaram Foundation doesn't encourage Refund or Cancellation of Funds. For more queries, please contact Agaram office or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at:
75, Thiruvalluvar Salai, Kaikankuppam,
Ramapuram Main Road, Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600087